Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reviews by the love.

Sorry dear, I know I have left out ShopShir for a couple weeks but trust me! I'm not doing it in purpose as I was having a booth in I Love Bazaar last weekend. Anyway, I am trying hard to run everything well but I do really need some times. Thanks for your understanding. smooch =*)

Moreover, I would like to thanks all the friends especially my lovely dearest DearYY who had lend me a helping hands in my bazaar. To be true, you guys mean a lot to me and without ur supports, it means NOTHING!!!!

Okay, I know I'm kind of *cheonghei* aka ALOT granny's stories. Let's start all with the reviews from some fashion review blogs. Thanks for ur help. You guys did a great job! Keep it on!!!!

1. fashiono.my

2. SeeSaw's Playground

3. Your Shopping Kaki


P/z Due to my laziness to upload the picture and comments on the pertaining blogs, so do check the site by time to time. I promise I will upload some oxford heels next week! Stay tuned!


Yours truly,

Shir.

No comments:

Post a Comment